Thursday, July 2, 2009

The.Book.of.Life


"They told me to act my age, not my color." What the hell is that supposed to mean? So I've been thinkin..... hmmmm. what does this life have in store for me?? There are so many thing i want to accomplish in life. Where do I start? Who knows. Btw. I ramble a lot soo... Who am I... I am Marissa! I greatly appreciate the value of life.. I try very hard to live it to the fullest... "If you aint livin your life to the fullest you aint livin at all!" Whoop there it is. I sometimes, well lots of times find myself no caring about lots of things. 

I jus go with the flow. Life is too short for me to focus on somethings. I try to keep negativity out of my life as much as possible. Sometimes it finds its way in. Like the other day.. I had a really bad day... oh well thats over.. the world's still spinning.. Do you ever like feel really good about everything and your just having a great day just because then you think of that one thing that just flips the whole script??? Well I have. It sucks. But for about 90% of the time I'm having a good day. I think thats good amount of time. College life can weigh a lot on students sometimes. There the social aspect and academics. 
Yea its only two things but they are huge.. anyone in college knows what im talking about. I jus tell myself everyday to be very grateful for the things and people that God has blessed me with, grateful for every little thing!! I tell myself.. "Marissa its life.. be grateful that you are alive, be happy, no matter how down you are feeling that day, IT WILL, be ok no matter how many mistakes you've made God will forgive you.. and you must forgive yourself... I love life, I cherish live, I live life... Smile jus because you can

For those people who have negative people in their lives who have nothing better to do but TRY to make your life a living hell. you know what u say to them??... Jus 3 simple letters.... SYM!!!! (So You Mad)!! lol 

Love yourself, Love others, and good will come unto you!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment