Monday, June 29, 2009

Par-tee.Life.

Hell yea thats a door on top of another table. Improvise!!!


I love to hanging out with friends and going out to parties, clubs and socials . Basically anywhere where there's a good vibe and good music. Music is my escape from the world. I play guitar and it helps me release stress. Being a college student is one the most stressful jobs ever. Ask any college student with a social life... lol. I sometimes find myself struggling to balance out the both and I guarantee I'm not the only one with this problem. I'm working on it tho.. well any way I try to enjoy my life while I'm here... Live, Love, Laugh.... 
And another thing.. its is very healthy to have and associate yourself with positive people in your life... negativity only brings you down. If you have negativity ngery floating around your life now is the time to get rid of it 

"The only thing constant in the world is change, that's why today I take life as it comes"

No comments:

Post a Comment